1. In response to customer needs, the product has been improved:
The Black Dies is thickened and upgraded,,high hardness and more durable.After heat treatment and blackening process, the Dies comes with steel stamp, which has higher hardness and can easily identify the Dies model.
2. Pressing without contact mould is strictly prohibited to avoid damaging the components.
1. This hydraulic crimper is made of high quality material, high strength and good toughness.
2. The C-style head makes side entry easy to access and operate.
3. Excellent accessories improve work efficiency.
4. It comes with a yellow plastic box, which makes it convenient for you to bring and storage.
5. The comfortable ergonomic handle offers a soft tight grip that won't slip.
1. Material: Chisel tool steel
2. Crimping force: 10T
3. Rotation: 180??
4. Crimping dies: 10,16, 25, 35, 50, 70, 95, 120mm? (After heat treatment and blackening process, the Black Dies comes with steel stamp, which has higher hardness and can easily identify the Dies model)
5. Size: Approx. 45 x 19.5 x 9cm / 17.7 x 7.7 x 3.5inch
6. Weight: Approx. 4.5KG
Turn moveable handle to drive plunger work. Then oil pressure lifts,Big plunger push slightly crimping die ahead until two pieces of dies touch(Don't impose more pressure. Otherwise parts inside would be damaged.).If fitted with safety unit,the safe unit inside would release pressure automatically.when pressure reach to preset limit. Then undo oil return switch. The piston automatically reset. The step 1 finishes. The step 2 is by analogy with Step1. It is normal that there is little oil appearing from plunger and big piston in Operation.
1 x Hydraulic Crimper
8 Pairs x Crimping Dies (The product has been improved: Black Dies is thickened and upgraded,high hardness and more durable)
1 x Positive Die Positioning Pin
1 x Strong Protective Storage Carry Case
1 x Sealing Ring
Delivery Time: 3-6 working days
Returns: Customers have the right to apply for a return within 60 days after the receipt of the product
24-Hour Expert Online: Solve your installation and product problems